Veterans' Services at McHenry County College
If you would like to use your VA benefits, you must stop in the Office Financial Aid and Veteran Services, A262, and let us know you have registered for classes.
Fill out this veteran registration form and return to A262.
As a U.S. veteran, you can expect programs and services at MCC designed to serve your needs. We offer personalized attention to help you select a program of study that draws upon your military experience and also takes you down a career path that you'll excel at and enjoy.
Here are some services available to you:
- Office of Financial Aid and Veterans Services A262E
- Student Veterans Resource Center C122
- Receive technology guidance for class registration, grant and scholarship applications
- Hear speakers from Veterans Assistance Committee and Transition Living Services
- Obtain Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder counseling
- Learn about the Get Skills to Work initiative
- Join MCC's chapter of Student Veterans of America
- Participate in Voices of Veterans – a peer group exploring the art of writing war
- Career Services offers a variety of career assistance for veterans, including:
- Resume writing assistance
- Job search assistance
- Interviewing skills and mock interviews
- Resume workshops
- Access to our Job Board , where students can post resumes and search for jobs locally and nation wide
- Returning Adults can receive guidance from one of our MCC recruiters. A meeting with a member of our recruiting team will get you on the right track.
- Survey of Veteran Services