- Which associate degrees are intended for transfer?
- How can I be sure my MCC courses transfer to my four-year school?
Meet with an advisor! Transfer planning is a detailed process, and you're responsible for knowing specific requirements of the four-year school you are considering. Meeting with an advisor can help you prepare for a seamless transfer.
Transfer and Course Equivalency Guides provide recommended courses for specific majors at your transfer institution and course-to-course equivalencies.
The Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI) is a statewide agreement between over 100 Illinois colleges and universities designed to help students transfer credit.
MyCreditsTransfer is a statewide initiative designed to facilitate transfer within Illinois using the nationally available tool, Transferology. Within Transferology, you can find out how courses transfer between institutions, how courses satisfy degree requirements and the different majors institutions offer.
Watch a quick tutorial on How to use Transferology®.
MCC develops partnership agreements with four-year schools to help MCC graduates move smoothly to the baccalaureate level. These partnerships provide for special opportunities ranging from program-to-program articulation agreements to transfer scholarship opportunities.
- How can I learn more about four-year schools?
What if I know what I want to major in but I don't know where I want to transfer?
Read some sample academic plans for students who have decided on a baccalaureate major but are undecided about a baccalaureate transfer school
- Are there alternative bachelor and graduate degree programs?
How can I work toward Teacher Education and Licensure at MCC?
- See our Illinois Teacher Education and Licensure Testing Information and Quick Reference Guide
- Should I take the ACT® or Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP)? – Making the Decision
MCC provides transfer tools as a service to students. Every effort is made to maintain up-to-date and accurate information; however, this information is subject to change. Full responsibility for verifying transfer information lies with the student.
- Marquette University College of Nursing Rep Visit 1/18/2017
- Roosevelt University Rep Visit 1/24/2017
- National Louis University Rep Visit 1/25/2017
- Columbia College Missouri Crystal Lake Campus Rep Visit 1/26/2017