Use Your Student Email Address for Lynda.com
- How do I get an .edu student email address?
Student email accounts are created using Gmail. If you already have a Gmail account, you'll be creating an additional account.
- Log in to myMCC
- Open a new tab and go to mccmail.students.mchenry.edu
- In the email field, enter your myMCC email@example.com. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your myMCC password
- Select Sign In
- Proceed with Gmail’s verification instructions
Note: If you’ve recently reset your myMCC password, it may take a few minutes for your new password to sync with Gmail.
How do I sign up for Lynda.com?
You must have a student email account set up to set up a Lynda.com account.
- In your web browser, go to https://www.lynda.com/email-signup
- Enter your MCC student email address (email@example.com) and select Submit
- Lynda will send a message to your MCC email with a link to set up your account. Select this link.
- Lynda will ask if you are a former member of Lynda – select No and select Continue
- Enter your first and last name and then create a password
- Select Continue and you will be enrolled in Lynda.com