MCC Strategic Plan 2013-2018
On August 22, 2013, the MCC Board of Trustees approved and adopted the College's new strategic plan to span from 2013-2018. The plan provides a dynamic roadmap for the institution's success, aligning department and division goals and initiatives with student needs and educational and labor projections. The strategic plan is intended to be fluid. When change is necessary based on student feedback and demand, career demand or primary and secondary education trends, the plan can change as well.
View the full Strategic Plan 2013-2018
The following five strategic initiatives represent the primary goals of the institution for the next five years:
- Increase Student Engagement, Completion and Success.
- Maintain the College's Financial Stability, and Expand Infrastructure and Technology to Establish State-of-the-Art Learning environments that Inspire Postsecondary Education and Career Development.
- Ensure High-Quality Services and Learning Opportunities through a Culture of Continuous Improvement, Innovation and Accountability.
- Engage in Partnerships That Enable MCC Students to Succeed in a Global Economy.
- Attract, Develop and Retain Quality Instructors Who Are Outstanding Scholars/Teachers and an Excellent, Diverse Staff Who Are Committed to the Mission of MCC.
- Environmental Scan and Faculty Presentation (January 2013)
- President's Goals
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Plan Survey (Fall 2012)
- Student Surveys
- Noncredit/Community Survey
- Summary of McHenry County Schools – Strategic Priorities
- Educational Master Plan
- Facility Master Plan (Note: Due to its size, this document is available in the MCC Library for review/check out.)
- McHenry Labor Report (2012)
- Strategic Values and Priorities of Peer Colleges
- MCC Strategic Priorities (2011-2013)
- Summary of Priorities from Municipalities
- Noel-Levitz Student Survey (2012)
- MCC Student Transfer Survey Results (from Northern Illinois University)
- 2012 Annual Report
- Workforce Investment Board (WIB) Industry Clusters
- Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) Status Report and Appraisal Feedback
- Technology Master Plan