We offer the following:
Mission: To promote equal access to post-secondary education for students with disabilities and other special needs and to promote understanding and acceptance within the college community.
Who is eligible for support services through Special Needs?
Students who have a documented learning, physical, psychological disability, or other barriers to learning are eligible. Some students in occupational programs who have limited English proficiency or are academically disadvantaged may also qualify for accommodations.
- Guidelines and Procedures
- Disability Documentation Guidelines
- New High School Student Checklist
- Accommodations Request Form
- Plagiarism Prevention Guide