MCC Educational Seminar Series: Helping You Build a Successful Future
The Educational Seminar Series are hosted by the Friends of MCC Foundation. Presenters are experts in their field and volunteer their time to share their knowledge on topics of interest.
A series of FREE, informational seminars will be offered as a public service by these professionals to the MCC community.
Paying for College: For Your Children, Grandchildren and Yourself - June 16, 2015
Guest speaker, Chris Werner is Vice President, External Wholesales at Oppenheimer Funds, Inc. Chris is responsible for wholesaling Oppenheimer 529 plans to financial advisors throughout the Midwest and Southwest regions.
Who Should Attend
- High school or college students
- Parents, grandparents or family members of soon-to-be college students
- Parents of young children, planning your financial future
- High school administrators or counselors seeking resources to help your students
Brought to you by the Friends of McHenry County College Foundation
These are no-pressure learning opportunities. Attendees are under no obligation to utilize the services of the guest speaker that will be providing professional advice.
If you would like to recommend any potential future seminars, please email the Friends of MCC Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September: Understanding Social Security
- October: Planned Giving Options
- November: Critical Legal Documents that everyone should own
- December: Tax Update