ScotStars Sports Camps
McHenry County College Athletic Department is excited to invite YOU to our summer camps!
Why choose our camps?
We take pride in being able to TEACH the basic fundamentals, MEET campers at their ability level and CHALLENGE our campers to greater heights. We guarantee every camper will learn, be challenged, and have fun!
Fee includes ScotStars t-shirt.
Note: June 13 to 16 Volleyball Camp has been cancelled.
Note: All Soccer Camps have been cancelled.
|Camp||Grades||Time||Cost||Course Code Number|
|>>Fundamentals Day Camp is designed to give campers a chance to improve fundamental skills in ball handling, passing, shooting and defense.||Boys/Girls
3 through 5
|1 to 2:30 p.m.||$45||NAD S02 001|
6 through 8
|11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.||$55||NAD S02 002|
- If you're new to MCC, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes ⇒
- To search for a camp, enter search criteria such as keyword (ex. basketball) or the course code number. Or, try selecting the Topic Code ScotStars Camps using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a camp for registration and select Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then select Submit.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early on the first day of the camp. Parents/legal guardians of registrants must sign and return a liability release waiver prior to the child’s participation.
- All campers should wear clothing appropriate for each camp and bring a pair of gym shoes in case an outdoor camp needs to move inside because of bad weather.
- All campers should bring a personal, identifiable, unbreakable water and/or sports-drink bottle each day. No sharing.
- All personal belongings should be marked with the participant’s name.
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent are recommended for all outdoor sports campers.
- Outdoor camps (soccer) will be held on campus at the MCC ScotLand Yard sports complex but may move indoors into the gymnasium (Building A) during inclement weather and/or use Friday of that week as a rain date.
- Do not stop vehicles on the road to pick up or drop off soccer camp participants. Park in lot D for soccer and escort campers across the road before and after camp. Watch for vehicles coming around the curve.
- Please plan to pick up all soccer participants in parking lot D immediately following each day’s session. For safety, please escort youth campers across the road at the crosswalk!