The Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate program focuses on programming robotic systems. Explore a graphical programming environment for designing and programming robot behaviors as you prepare to write programs that control robot movements. Refine your new skills through hands-on projects in laboratory settings and group work.
Total Cost of Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $5,001.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 32
Semesters to Complete: 2
What makes MCC's Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
- You'll get plenty of practical experience, as the software and equipment you'll use in laboratory exercises and research projects is widely used in the manufacturing industry.
In addition to the Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate, we offer:
What you need to know about getting your Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate (CIP 15.040)
|Additional Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate Costs||$1,673.00||$1,673.00||$1,673.00||$1,673.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate?
Typical jobs in the field of robotics system programmer include:
- robotic system programmer
- CNC programmer
- robotic system network programmer
- vision system programmer
- software developer in any field requiring distributed system integration
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
How will MCC's Robotic Systems Programmer Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- Our robotics lab supports research for students interested in working with robots, quadcopters, machining centers and sensors.
By the Numbers:
- Salary Range:
- Job Outlook:
What have graduates gone on to do?
Outside of the Classroom
- Ask about internships