Payment Instructions - Using Nelnet, Automatic Tuition Payment Plan
Important Payment Plan Note
The Nelnet payment plan is a contract agreement between you and Nelnet.
- ALL scheduled payments are expected to be made.
- Applying for financial aid does not exempt you from making contract payments on time.
- Please be aware prior to signing this payment plan agreement that most financial aid is applied after all payment due dates.
How can I pay tuition using Nelnet?
- You will need:
- your myMCC username and password
- credit card or debit card number, a checking or savings account bank routing and account number
- Visit www.mchenry.edu/myMCC
- Sign on with your MCC username and password
- Select Students Menu from My Toolbox
- Select Financial Information from the menu
- Select E-Cashier Payment Plan
- Select the term you want to set up a payment plan for
- E-Cashier available on April 20, 2015
- Fall 2015 tuition is due July 14, 2015. After July 14, 2015, you must pay in full at time of registration or enroll in the Nelnet payment plan the same day, or you will be dropped from your classes