College Readiness Workshop Series
Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? Reflect, prepare, and explore the many college and career options!
Join us for our free, four-week workshop series designed to meet the needs of rising high school sophmores, juniors and seniors. Explore and discover your personal path to college and career. Research careers, majors, and colleges. Learn how to prepare yourself and use resources to help you succeed.
Wednesdays, 5:30 to 7 p.m., February 28, March 7, 14 and 21 in A363
Register once and plan to attend all four sessions.
Park in Lot A and enter through the Atrium. Take the elevator near the bathrooms to the third floor.
- Personal college needs, wants, match and fit assessment
- College research tools and strategies
- Letters of recommendation and resume planning
- Researching the true cost of college
- Brainstorming and tips on personal statements and essay questions