RAP - Program for Lifelong Learners
The Retired Adult Program (RAP) at MCC is a membership-based, noncredit program designed for people age 50 and better who are active, inquisitive and have a genuine desire to continue learning.
- A one-year membership costs $25, renewable every July 1.
- Receive a newsletter every semester with current course offerings.
- Register for only those offerings that interest you.
- No exams, homework assignments or grades.
- Enjoy learning for the joy of learning.
RAP is intellectually-stimulating, thought-provoking and socially-rewarding. We offer a wide variety of classes and activities offered throughout the year in philosophy, science, history, technology, politics, health and wellness and much more.
- Register online »
- Print, complete and mail in the registration form with payment to Registration Office, MCC, 8900 U.S. Hwy 14, Crystal Lake, IL 60012
- Call registration at (815) 455-8588. You must have a Visa, Master Card, or Discover credit card to register by phone.
- In Person - Visit the MCC Registration Office, Building A, A258.
A scholarship/sponsorship fund has been established through a generous donation to assist people who have difficulty paying the RAP program membership fee or class fees. Please contact Dori Sullens (815) 455-8559 email@example.com for more information about scholarship/sponsorship criteria and application procedure.