Our four-day comprehensive class has been designed to improve student SAT scores. Each class section focuses on one of three subjects: math, reading and English, as well as how to utilize Khan's Academy to improve scores (SAT Khan Academy Boot Camp). The SAT Barron’s book is included in the cost of the class and is distributed the first day. The fee also includes an SAT practice exam with same day test results on day four.
In addition to preparing for SAT testing, each instructor will introduce key strategies for conquering the ACT. A bonus ACT practice packet and online resources will be sent home with each student.
Register for either the morning session from 8 a.m. to noon or the afternoon session from 1 to 5 p.m.
- January 20, 27 and February 3, 10 | $189
- 8 a.m. to noon session | course code number NKC-S04-002
- 1 to 5 p.m. session | course code number NKC-S04-003
Register for prep classes online or call (815) 455-8588 with the course code number to register.
How to Register for College Entry Test Prep Online
- If you're new to MCC, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as keyword (ex. SAT) or the course code number. Or, try selecting Topic Code "ACT" using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then Submit.
Online SAT/ACT Prep Series
Unable to attend the January/February class in person? Take an online SAT/ACT Prep class at your convenience!
Register to take the ACT/SAT Tests - Information for National Testing
ACT: Visit www.actstudent.org for ACT test dates and testing locations or contact your guidance counselor. Register early to ensure first choice placement.
SAT: See SAT test dates, deadlines, and registration details at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org.
In addition to College Entry Test Prep, MCC also offers the following programs and resources for high school students: