Policies and Statements
- Drug/Alcohol Use Policy
- Tobacco-Free Campus Policy
- Firearms Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- Title IX: Sexual Misconduct Assistance and Reporting
- Student Optional Disclosure of Private Mental Health Information
- Copyright Infringement Complaint Process
- Freedom of Information Act Request Process
- About FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Emergency Response Procedures
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purposes of developing our business relationship with you.
No information you provide or details of any business transactions between us will be disclosed or sold to any third party.
If you have a question about your payment, and/or you wish to inquire about a potential refund, please call (815) 455-8588
The links included within the McHenry County College web pages may allow you to leave the MCC web site. These links are limited to those that meet the institutional mission of the college. Linked sites are not under the administration of MCC and the college is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MCC is not responsible for any form of transmission received from a linked site. McHenry County College provides these links as a convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MCC or any association with their operators.