Explore art, speak a foreign language, increase your financial knowledge or learn the art of photography! Our classes are affordable, convenient and taught by expert instructors.
- Crafts and Hobbies
- Financial Management
- Food Sanitation
- Health and Wellness
- Plants and Gardens
- Recreation, Sports and Games
Registering for the First Time?
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. painting) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and select Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then select Submit.
- You'll receive an email containing information about using your own "myMCC" account to register for classes on online within two business days.
We're looking for people who are interested in sharing their expertise and unique class ideas with members of our community.
If you’d like to propose a new class, contact Christine Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 455-8717.