Mark your calendar now for January 30, 2016. Our half-day event is open to everyone and there is no fee for admission. The forum includes both workshops that provide helpful information and almost 60 exhibit booths from government and social service organizations. Whether you are a caregiver, employed in the field of social services, an educator, health care professional, a faith organization, community volunteer, or looking to resolve issues within your own family, you will walk away with helpful materials and new information. All participants receive a People in Need Resource Directory and/or a flash drive free of charge. Come be a part of the People in Need Forum where participants are connected to valuable community resources.
On behalf of the People in Need Steering Committee and Supporting Organizations, we would like to thank everyone for their interest and participation in our January 31, 2015 event. Whether you were an attendee, an exhibitor, a speaker, volunteer, or graciously provided a donation to make the Forum possible, we greatly appreciate the part that you played. We had more than 58 exhibit booths, 42 speakers and 40 volunteers all participating in our 12th annual People in Need Forum. With sunny skies but cold temperatures, the crowds turned out for us once again.
Here are just a few comments written on the evaluations:
- Info to go! Networking, participation of diverse services and procedures
- County-wide resources in one place. Ability to talk to representatives for take-home information.
- Tremendous amount of resources. I learned so much!
- Knowledgeable, dedicated presenters and volunteers.
- Directory is invaluable---I can’t do my job without it!
Please verify, modify or add your information to our Directory »
- Open the 2015 PIN Directory and review your organization’s information. If you are responsible for more than one organization, or for more than one program within an organization, please be sure to check all listings.
- If there ARE CHANGES or IF YOU ARE NEW to our PIN Directory this year – Open the “PIN Directory Template »” and make your changes/additions.
- Please add any contact information you wish to provide.
- Verification of information via e-mail is required by September 15, 2015 for inclusion in our 2016 PIN Resource Directory.