Partnership Agreements by Schools
Partnership agreements – Partnerships provide for special opportunities ranging from program-to-program articulation agreements to scholarship opportunities.
DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP) – Dual admission partnership provides opportunity for guaranteed admission into an approved bachelor degree program to qualifying students, provided admission requirements are met at the time of transfer.
Guaranteed Admission Partnership (GAP) - The GAP program provides students with the opportunity for guaranteed admission to more than 56 NIU undergraduate degree programs, provided admission requirements are met at the time of transfer. NIU transfer admission counseling creates a seamless and successful transition for transfer students. The partnership does not guarantee admission to NIU’s limited admission programs, which may have a higher GPA or other unique admission requirements.
Dual Degree Program (DDP) – DDP benefits include guaranteed admission to Roosevelt University, guaranteed tuition discount plan, advising from Roosevelt University transfer staff, and scholarship opportunities.
Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) – TAG provides the opportunity for guaranteed admission to a UIC participating baccalaureate degree program for students meeting academic criteria, including a minimum GPA. Participating baccalaureate programs include the following:
- College of Architecture, Design, and The Arts: BA in Architectural Studies, BA in Art History, BFA in Art
- College of Business Administration: all majors
- College Engineering: all majors
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences: all majors
- College of Public Health: BA in Public Health
- College of Urban Planning & Public Affairs: all majors
- Honors College
University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign
- Engineering Pathways – Engineering Pathways offers qualifying high school students the opportunity to complete their first two years of course work at MCC and to have guaranteed transfer admission into UIUC’s College of Engineering. Admission into the program is competitive, with the typical applicant earning mostly As and Bs in high school, taking science and math courses during the senior year, and having high SAT or ACT scores. Eligible students will enroll full-time at MCC, complete prescribed coursework, and maintain a required minimum GPA.
- College of Agriculture, Consumer and Environmental Science (ACES) – The partnership provides guaranteed admission to students who complete prescribed Transfer Agreement Program at MCC, with the required GPA, and submits required application and supporting documentation.
- Ripon College Rep Visit 2/20/2017
- University of Wisconsin Whitewater Rep Visit 2/21/2017
- Lake Forest College Rep Visit 2/22/2017
- National Louis University 2/23/2017
- Central Michigan University Rep Visit 2/23/2017
- Columbia College Missouri Crystal Lake Campus Rep Visit 2/27/2017
- Nontraditional College Fair 2/28/2017
- Western Illinois University Rep Visit 2/28/2017
- DePaul Automatic Transfer Event 2/28/2017
- North Central College Rep Visit 3/2/2017