Safety and Security
The Campus Police office is located in B176, near the commons area and café.
Call 8733 from an MCC campus phone to reach police for any non life-threatening situation. Examples might include:
- Requesting assistance with a disruptive student
- Requesting a safety escort to your car
- Unlocking a classroom door
- Reporting vandalism
- Reporting suspicious behavior
- Reporting a suspicious package or letter
Campus safety measures include phones in all classrooms and video surveillance in the parking lots. See www.mchenry.edu/safety for additional information.
Emergency Notification System
Campus Alert is MCC’s Emergency Notification System for weather-related closings and campus emergencies. Students register online and are required to keep contact information current. See www.mchenry.edu/notifyme for additional information.