Welcome to MCC! New-Student Orientation (NSO) educates and informs new students about MCC resources, degree and certificate requirements and campus policies and procedures.
- Step 1:
Register for New-Student Orientation:
- In person in Registration, A258.
- By phone at (815) 455-8588.
- Register Online through myMCC (see steps below)
- Keep this document open so you can refer to steps to Register for New-Student Orientation
- Log on to myMCC using the username and password that MCC emailed to you.
If you're unable to register online, please contact Registration at (815) 455-8588 to finalize your registration.
- Step 2: Read through each module, starting with Resources.
- Step 3: Complete the quiz.
- Step 4: Call advising at (815) 479-7565 to schedule your NSO advising appointment to plan your classes.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org