MCC nursing programs are designed to build on each other and may be transferred to bachelor of science and graduate-level programs. Supporting courses can accommodate full or part-time schedules, and we offer classes days, evenings, weekends and online.
Find out how to get started! Attend a nursing information session.
Just starting your education? Complete your Basic Nursing Assistant Training Certificate and you'll be eligible to take the written State Nurse Aide Competency Exam. Pass the Nurse Aide Competency Exam and your name will be added to the Healthcare Worker Registry so you can be employed as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Ready to take your nursing career to the next level? Our LPN to RN Bridge course provides an efficient pathway for practicing LPNs to pursue their RN degree at MCC.
After completing the bridge course at MCC, you could earn your AAS within three semesters!
Want to prepare for your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) without incurring unnecessary debt? Graduate from MCC's AAS in Nursing program and take your National Council of State Boards of Nursing Examination (NCLEX-RN®), the final step to licensure as an RN.
RN to BSN Transfer Guides
- An RN to BSN Comparison Chart---RN to BSN Program Comparison Chart
- Aurora University---RN to BSN
- Chamberlain College of Nursing---RN to BSN
- Columbia College of Missouri---BS in Nursing
- Indiana Wesleyan University---RN to BSN
- Loyola University---RN to BSN
- Northern Illinois University---RN to BSN
- Olivet University---RN to BSN
- Purdue University - Northwest---RN to BSN
- University of Illinois - Chicago---RN to BSN
- Western Illinois University---RN to BSN
MCC is ranked #2 ADN program and #4 #RN program overall in Illinois!
Registered Nursing has #ranked the top 30 schools of 76 state approved and accredited program offerings in #IL based on first time test taker pass rates of the NCLEX-RN exam.
Already a MCC student?
Contact Department Chair: (815) 455-8710.
Interested in getting started at MCC?
I'm not an MCC student, send me more information ⇒ about this program and MCC.