Workforce and Community Development Scholarships
The Friends of McHenry County College Foundation offers financial support to MCC students interested in workforce and community development (noncredit) programs including professional certification classes and career training.
- Kathy Reiland Scholarship for Veterinary Assistant Training - Students pursuing veterinary assistant training may apply for a scholarship to cover 50% of the class fee.
- To apply for a scholarship for Spring 2019, mail a completed veterinary assistant training application to the Friends of MCC Foundation Office (A209) by December 7, 2018.
- J. Billitteri Family Continuing Education Welding Program Scholarship - Students pursuing a career related to welding may apply for funding. The scholarship review committee will divide up to $1000 per semester among scholarship recipients.
- To apply for a scholarship, mail a completed welding training application to the Friends of MCC Foundation Office (A209).
- Rotary Club of Cary-Grove Continuing Education Training Scholarship - Students, 16 years of age or older, who reside in the 60013 or 60021 zip codes and are furthering their education through noncredit workforce and professional education programs may apply for funding. Funding will cover between 50-75% of the scholarship recipient's noncredit course fee.
- To apply for a scholarship, mail a completed continuing education training application to the Friends of MCC Foundation Office (A209).
- Retired Adult Program Scholarship - Students age 50 or better need assistance paying the RAP program membership fee or class fees may contact Dori Sullens at (815) 455-8559 for more information about scholarship/sponsorship criteria and application procedure.
MCC accepts applications for scholarships for credit programs twice a year. Find out about scholarships for credit programs »