Online Noncredit Learning
Learn at YOUR convenience! Online courses are flexible – access courses any time day or night! Online noncredit courses are a great way to update your skills or learn a new career.
Online Career Training Certificate Programs
Self-paced … Start anytime …
New at MCC...
- Healthcare Courses
- CompTIA Health Information Technology
- CompTIA Health Information Technology Exam Prep
- Electronic Health Records
- Behavioral Health Courses - coming soon
- See more about Ed4Online Online Courses
- IT and Software Development Programs
- Business and Professional
- See our complete catalog of Ed2go Online Programs
Online Noncredit Classes
Enhance existing skills or develop new skills:
Explore or prepare for a new career! Courses start every month and run six weeks.
These are just few of our popular online classes:
- View class titles, descriptions, syllabi, prerequisites or required
- See current online noncredit classes being offered ⇒
How do I register for an online noncredit class?
Go to: www.ed2go.com/mchenrycc and follow these steps:
- Click the courses link
- Choose the department and course title you are interested in
- Select the enroll now button
- Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course.
- Enter your email address and choose a password that will grant you access to the classroom.
- When your course starts, return to online instruction center and click classroom.