The Organizational Leadership Certificate is a combination of the four management courses to help you develop foundational skills in management and leadership via case studies, business simulations and projects. These skills are applicable in any business setting.
Total Cost of Organizational Leadership Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $1,852.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 12
Semesters to Complete: 2
What makes MCC's Organizational Leadership Certificate program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
Earn your certificate at your own pace or as part of an integrated program sequence through The Fast Track.
In addition to the Organizational Leadership Certificate, we offer:
- Associate in Applied Science in Business Management
- Business Management Principles Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- International Business Studies Certificate
- Organizational Leadership Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Organizational Leadership Certificate (CIP 52.0201)
|Additional Organizational Leadership Certificate Costs||$640.00||$640.00||$640.00||$640.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with an Organizational Leadership Certificate?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Administrative Services Managers||11-3011|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||25-1011|
|General and Operations Managers||11-1021|
|Industrial Production Managers||11-3051|
|Managers, All Other||11-9199|
|Social and Community Service Managers||11-9151|
|Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers||11-3071|
How will MCC's Organizational Leadership Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- You will learn leadership skills critical for developing strategy and succeeding in a leadership position and develop tools to lead and manage human, technical and organizational company resources.
By the Numbers:
- Salary Range: In the state of Illinois, range is from $34,000 to $128,400 with the median of $67,500
- Job Outlook: Projected growth through 2022 is 8 to 14% in the United States and 10% in Illinois.
Outside of the Classroom
- Ask about internship opportunities
Already an MCC student?
Department Chair: (815) 455-8739
Interested in getting started at MCC?
Send me more information about this program and MCC.
Ask us to contact you ⇒
Want more information on The Fast Track?
For course schedule details, call (815) 479-7831. Or, fill out our contact form and we'll contact you.
Semesters to complete assumes students are taking a full-time credit load of 12 credits per semester (the minimum required for federal financial aid).
Proportion of students completing in normal time is the percentage of FY12 completers who earned the credential within the specified time of their first enrollment at the College.
Students attending part-time or changing their program of study are two common reasons why they may not complete in "normal" time.
Tuition and fees are set by the Board of Trustees. Prices for books and supplies are subject to change.
See additional information about international student costs.