Kids and College
MCC's Kids and College programs combine quality, innovation and just plain fun into programming that helps prepare our community's youth and teens for the 21st century and beyond.Follow McHenry County College's board Kids and College MCC Tech Camp on Pinterest.
Register for ACT prep sessions and ACT practice tests online or call (815) 455-8588 with the course code number to register.
How to Register for Kids and College Classes Online
- If you're new to MCC, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes ⇒
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as keyword (ex. ACT) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and click Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then click Submit.
- Note: Credit card payment is due at the time of registration for all Workforce and Community Development classes.