Request to Conduct Research at MCC
Are you interested in conducting research at MCC? All research requests must be reviewed and approved by the Research Review Board. This process is to ensure that college staff and students affected by the research can be certain the research does not violate college policy, college operating procedures, or federal regulations concerning the protection of human participants.
Research Request Approval Procedure:
- Compile documentation (PDF format only) about your research project prior to completing the request form including:
- the survey document or research tool
- any existing institutional IRB approval forms
- informed consent documentation
- other supporting documentation
- Complete the Request for Research form and submit your documentation »
The Research Review Board will review and respond to complete requests within three weeks.
Contact email@example.com with questions regarding the status of a request, the approval procedure, or additional support.