Internships provide you the opportunity to apply classroom knowledge to hands-on work experience within your designated field of study.
- MCC Students
- Build skills and jump start your career
- Enhance academic experience
- Apply academic theory to practical work experience
- Create a network of professional contacts
- Confirm that you have chosen the right career
- Receive college credit
- Increase your visibility on campus
- Mentor new professionals
- Cultivate potential employees
- Support the workforce in your community
- Promote academic, career, and student success
Completing an internship is a wonderful experience! However, permanent employment is not guaranteed at the end of your internship. Nevertheless, employers use the internship as a way to train and evaluate future employees.