High School Equivalency Exam Preparation | General Education Development (GED)
Please call (815) 455-8752 to make an appointment for one of the following registration sessions. Arrive on time to your assigned session and plan at least two hours to complete your registration and assessment.
- Wednesday, July 6 at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, July 7 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, July 11 at 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 13 at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, July 14 at 9 a.m.
We can help you register and prepare for your high school equivalency exam. Classes offered in English and Spanish.
- Study for the GED exam online (English only)
- Take High School Equivalency Exams (GED) at MCC
- Complete High School Equivalency Exam Preparation or ESL courses and credit courses simultaneously
- Call (815) 455-8752
- Se habla español.
The High School Equivalency exam preparation course covers:
- language arts including grammar and fundamentals of written English
- reading techniques for comprehension, evaluation and application interpretations
- mathematics including problem solving, basic math review, geometry and algebra
The subject matter we review in class depends upon your skills and needs. Your completion time depends on your skills and your personal effort.
You'll be assessed and be placed in the appropriate classes to meet your needs.
Interested in studying for your High School Equivalency Exam/GED online?
Answer a few questions about yourself and we'll help you decide if online learning fits your needs.