High School Plus Registration Procedures
- Meet with your high school counselor or home school official and obtain permission to enroll in selected course(s). Remember, you must meet all prerequisites for the course(s).
- Complete the MCC High School Plus Registration Form online, print and obtain all the required signatures. Please note—you must completely fill out the Course Selection section of the form and have the proposed course list approved by a high school or home school official.
- Bring the completed High School Plus Registration form and a copy of your high school transcript or academic record with you to meet with an MCC advisor. Advisors are available on a walk-in basis in A257.
- If you are taking an English, reading, or math class OR a course that requires one of these as a prerequisite, take your placement tests in the Testing Center at MCC, A245. Tests are given at no charge on a walk-in basis. ACT scores may be used in lieu of placement tests depending on scores. Your high school counselor or a MCC advisor can give you ACT score information.
- After you meet with an advisor, take the completed High School Plus Registration form, high school transcript or academic record, and placement information (if relevant) to the Registration Office, A258, to register for course(s) and pay tuition.
- Purchase textbooks in the MCC bookstore.
© 2015. McHenry County College. All rights reserved. McHenry County College, 8900 U.S. Hwy 14, Crystal Lake, Illinois 60012-2761 – (815) 455-3700