Green Living Expo
Learn about the latest in sustainable living, get ideas for energy saving, shop for green gifts, and take in fun, educational exhibits.
When: Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
How Much: Free admission!
- Clean transportation exhibit featuring electric cars (BMWs and Mini Cooper), electric bikes, charging stations, bicycles and bike racks
Plus Tesla Model 3s, Mitsubishi PHEV, a Volt, a Bolt and the Fox Valley Auto Club
- Ask the Recycler! Chat with recycling experts from Chicago Logistic Service and Behr Iron and Metal from 11 a.m to 1 p.m.
- Meet area college/university solar and super mileage team race cars and team members
- Enjoy the work of artists displaying and selling their sustainable creations in the Artists Walk at the Expo
- Bring your Fall décor/pumpkins for composting
- Explore the Living Lightly Tent: we invite all novice-to-expert tinkerers to share your favorite energy-saving inventions or finds.
- Other attractions include a 2,500-gallon fish tank with many species of Fox River fish; information about sustainable seafood; battery recycling; solar installers with the latest panels and financing information; and sustainable toys, skincare, beekeeping and energy-efficient ideas for home and businesses at little or no cost.