Every fall, MCC hosts Opening Day - a must-attend, opening day event opportunity for you to:
- Meet other MCC students and create new connections
- Get to know your MCC faculty and staff
- Sign up for student activities BEFORE the fall semester begins
- Enjoy a FREE welcome picnic with the Toasty Cheese Food Truck, Rosati's Pizza and Sandwiches, Kona Ice Truck, Duke's Mac n Cheese, and Dairy Queen Ice Cream and fun activities with other students
- Receive FREE MCC swag
- Get chances to win an MCC Bookstore gift card
- Meet our newest Scot, Roary
- Music from MCC's student-run radio station, MSR
- Plus, a special giveaway at the Resource Fair for a laptop!
- And more…
Check in – Meet and greet with faculty and staff
Wrap up/Final Drawing
Keep this webpage open so you can refer to these instructions and log on to myMCC using the username and password that MCC emailed to you.
- Once you've logged on, click on Students Menu under My Toolbox.
- Select Academics and then Student Planning and Registration
- Type "Opening Day" in quotes in the search for courses box
- You should see NMC-CO1 Opening Day
- View available sections and Add Section to Schedule
- Go to Plan and Schedule and use the arrows to scroll right to find the Term 7/1/17–6/30/18 Con Ed
- Select the Register button to finalize registration.
If you're unable to register online, please contact the Registration office directly at (815) 455-8588 to finalize your registration.