MCC Fall New-Student Convocation
Every Fall, MCC hosts a New-Student Convocation - an opportunity for you to:
- Meet other MCC students and create new connections
- Get to know your MCC faculty and staff
- Sign up for student activities BEFORE the fall semester begins
- Enjoy a FREE welcome picnic and fun activities with other students
- Receive FREE MCC swag
- Get chances to win an MCC Bookstore gift card
- And more…
NOTE: Your registration includes access to all events throughout the day.
- Keep this webpage open so you can refer to these instructions and log on to myMCC using the username and password that MCC emailed to you.
- Once you've logged on, click on Students Menu under My Toolbox.
- Select Registration and then Course: Search | Select | Register | Drop and then Search and/or Select Credit Sections .
- Type "NSO-C01" in the text box.
- Leave all other areas blank and click Search.
- Select NSO-C01-001.
- Click Add to Preferred List.
- Select the View Your Preferred List link at the bottom of the page.
- When you see the Convocation course in your Preferred List, click on the Action drop-down menu in front of the course and select Register.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the preferred sections list to register for New Student Convocation. A screen will appear informing you that you have registered for New Student Convocation.
If you are unable to register online, please contact the Registration office directly at (815) 455-8588 to finalize your registration.