McHenry County College and U of I Extension Master Gardeners in McHenry County present Garden Walk
The McHenry County Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC
Garden Walk 2016 travels through west/central McHenry County, showcasing both urban and rural gardens and leading guests through some of the most unique spots in the county. Come with us to explore secret gardens, organic and sustainable gardens, and certified wildlife habitats. At each site, visitors will learn how inspiration and perspiration have transformed ordinary properties into extraordinary examples of horticultural excellence.
- Tour the McHenry County Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC.
- Ask Master Gardeners your specific gardening questions.
- Enjoy private gardens at your own pace on a self-guided tour.
- Purchase plants from the Master Gardeners' own gardens at MCC's Demo Garden (as long as supplies last).
- This is a self-guided tour. All gardens will be open for viewing from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(View Map »)
A plant sale and educational information will be featured at the Master Gardeners’ Demonstration Garden at MCC.
- Purchase tickets by calling (815) 455-8588 or online
- Ticket Price: $12 through June 30
- No ticket sales will be available from Friday, July 1 through Friday, July 8
- All tickets are picked up at MCC at the Master Gardener’s Demonstration Garden, just off parking lot C.
- Tickets are available the day of the walk at the Master Gardeners' Demonstration Garden at MCC for $17.
- Your ticket is required to enter each garden. Presenting your ticket at the garden also enters your name into a door prize raffle.
University of Illinois Extension provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this program, please contact the McHenry County Extension office.
Rain or shine – please no pets