Fitness Center Staff
Nikki Lewis, MS, NSCA-CPT
- BS Physiology/Kinesiology, University of North Dakota, 2001
- MS Kinesiology, A. T. Still University, 2014
- Certified Personal Trainer: NSCA-CPT
- CPR, First Aid, AED
Perform fitness evaluations, work with special populations, work with student workers, and supervise fitness floor. Instructor for HFE 120, Physical Fitness.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- International Sports Science Association
What I enjoy about MCC
I enjoy working the people who come in to the Fitness Center and see that they are making a positive difference in their health goals.