Friends of MCC Foundation Scholarships
The generosity of our donors allows MCC to provide numerous scholarships to students who exhibit academic, merit, financial need, strong leadership and service to their communities. See Friends of MCC scholarship details.
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital Scholarship
This scholarship aids students majoring in a Health Care Professional field who reside in the hospital service area. Applications are available in February and the deadline for submittal of the completed application including current references, transcripts, and proof of acceptance into a Health Care Professional program is April 30. Go to: http://www.advocatehealth.com/gshp-scholarships.
Joe Helbling Vocational Scholarship
Scholarship grants in the amount of $1,000 each will be awarded to support educational programs preparing students for vocational or technical careers attainable with less than a four-year degree. For more details print the links below.
Henry County Soil and Water Scholarship
The Henry County Natural Area Guardians,will offer one (1) $500 scholarship to a college student presently in their sophomore or junior year at an institution of higher learning, who is pursuing a career in the area of conservation and/or the environment. Go to: http://www.henrycountyilswcd.com/scholarships/
IAAI Scholarship Foundation Accounting Scholarships
The Independent Accountants Associations of Illinois Scholarship Foundation if offering 2 $1000.00 awards. Go to: http://www.illinoisaccountants.com/users/serview.asp?suid=7411 for application and details.
Details: http://www.illinoisaccountants.com/users/serview.asp?suid=7411 for application and details.
The Illinois Community College Faculty Association
The Illinois Community College Faculty Association (ICCFA) is pleased to announce the availability of up to six (6) $1000 scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year. Go to: http://iccfa.org/ for details and application.
Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation
The Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation (REEF) awards scholarships to students of real estate and related fields of study at colleges and universities both within and outside Illinois.
ScholarshipExperts.com has been helping parents and student find scholarships and free college money since 2001.
MCC also encourages you to explore outside scholarship resources such as private scholarships offered by employers, religious organizations, community-based organizations, foundations, companies, and many others.
We recommend the following resources to find various scholarship search web sites and more information on applying for scholarships while avoiding scholarship scams.
- Looking to the future? Go to http://www.discoverbusiness.us/education/online-mba/ for great information & tips about MBA programs.
- General information about financial aid – www.collegezone.com
- Scholarships, loans, military aid – www.finaid.org
- Minority students/Bill and Melinda Gates – www.gmsp.org
- Early Childhood Program – www.inccrra.org
- Various divisions of the American Cancer Society offer students with a history of cancer a scholarship program to help them achieve their academic goals (800) ACS-2345.
- AmeriCorps has three programs of community service that require a ten month to one year full-time commitment and will then award an educational grant for schooling or replaying student loans (800) 942-2677.
- Cancer scholarships offer students and their families who are survivors searching for ways to afford a college education may receive some assistance by researching this website.
- Illinois Leading source for Scholarship Money
- Undergraduate scholarship
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Options – Looking for more great tips and resources? Checkout this website with a video library and financial aid dictionary.
- Latino College Dollars
- Get scholarship updates at StudentScholarships.org - http://www.studentscholarships.org/2014scholarships.php
- Don't know where to start or how to start looking for scholarships? Go to: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/college-scholarship-guide for great tips!
- Check out this great website for 600+ scholarships! Go to: http://www.bestcolleges.com/database
- Paying for Nursing school, go to: http://www.rntobsn.org/financial-assistance for information, resources and many great scholarships!
- Interested in Culinary? Check out this website for all kinds of great tips and information: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/financial-aid-scholarships/
- Need Scholarship information for Firescience? Check out this website for tips & information for firescience: http://www.firescience.org/fire-and-forestry-scholarships/