Friends of MCC Foundation Scholarships
The generosity of our donors allows MCC to provide numerous scholarships to students who exhibit academic, merit, financial need, strong leadership and service to their communities. See Friends of MCC scholarship details.
IACRAO’s membership is made up of Admission and Records professionals from accredited post-secondary schools located within the State of Illinois. IACRAO’s primary functions are to educate its members, to promote professionalism and professional development for its members and to represent its members and their views through interaction with other professional groups. IACRAO is pleased to present these $500 nonrenewable scholarship opportunities. Scholarships are awarded in Spring. Deadline is August 31, 2018.
Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation
The Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation (REEF) awards scholarships to students of real estate and related fields of study at colleges and universities both within and outside Illinois.
ScholarshipExperts.com has been helping parents and student find scholarships and free college money since 2001.
MCC also encourages you to explore outside scholarship resources such as private scholarships offered by employers, religious organizations, community-based organizations, foundations, companies, and many others.
We recommend the following resources to find various scholarship search web sites and more information on applying for scholarships while avoiding scholarship scams.
- Disability Scholarships A-to-Z
An online directory of scholarships for students with disabilities. To find a scholarship, select one of the disabilities listed in the left column or type the disability into the search field. Go to: http://www.dsaz.org/ to get started!
- Best Colleges.com
Find in-depth guides for studying smarter so that you can get the most out of your college education. Regardless of where you choose to enroll, itâ€™s wise to plan how you will cover the cost. Explore your options for financing your education. Go to: http://www.bestcolleges.com/
- Looking to the future? Go to http://www.discoverbusiness.us/education/online-mba/ for great information & tips about MBA programs.
- General information about financial aid – www.collegezone.com
- Scholarships, loans, military aid – www.finaid.org
- Minority students/Bill and Melinda Gates – www.gmsp.org
- Early Childhood Program – www.inccrra.org
- Various divisions of the American Cancer Society offer students with a history of cancer a scholarship program to help them achieve their academic goals (800) ACS-2345.
- AmeriCorps has three programs of community service that require a ten month to one year full-time commitment and will then award an educational grantÂ for schooling or replaying student loans (800) 942-2677.
- Cancer scholarships offer students and their families who are survivors searching for ways to afford a college education may receive some assistance by researching this website.
- Illinois Leading source for Scholarship Money
- Undergraduate scholarship
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Options – Looking for more great tips and resources? Checkout this website with a video library and financial aid dictionary.
- Latino College Dollars
- Get scholarship updates at StudentScholarships.org - http://www.studentscholarships.org/2014scholarships.php
- Don't know where to start or how to start looking for scholarships? Go to: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/college-scholarship-guide for great tips!
- Paying for Nursing school, go to: http://www.rntobsn.org/financial-assistance for information, resources and many great scholarships!
- Interested in Culinary? Check out this website for all kinds of great tips and information: http://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/culinary-schools/financial-aid-scholarships/
- Need Scholarship information for Firescience? Check out this website for tips & information for firescience: http://www.firescience.org/fire-and-forestry-scholarships/