Scholarships at MCC
Friends of MCC Foundation Scholarships
The generosity of our donors allows MCC to provide numerous scholarships to students who exhibit academic, merit, financial need, strong leadership and service to their communities. See Friends of MCC scholarship details.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
The goal is to help the educational efforts of students while raising awareness of mesothelioma, provide information about its prognosis and the dangers of asbestos. Mesothelioma is a disease that affects men and women - both young and old. Apply at http://www.mesotheliomahelp.org/scholarship-contest/ by the deadline of October 7, 2014
Deadline: 10/7/2014Details: http://www.mesotheliomahelp.org/scholarship-contest/
Scholarships Administered by Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa members have access to more than $37 million in scholarships, a benefit unmatched by other honor societies.
Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation
The Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation (REEF) awards scholarships to students of real estate and related fields of study at colleges and universities both within and outside Illinois.
ScholarshipExperts.com has been helping parents and student find scholarships and free college money since 2001.
Scholarship Search Resources
MCC also encourages you to explore outside scholarship resources such as private scholarships offered by employers, religious organizations, community-based organizations, foundations, companies, and many others.
We recommend the following resources to find various scholarship search web sites and more information on applying for scholarships while avoiding scholarship scams.
- General information about financial aid – www.collegezone.com
- Scholarships, loans, military aid – www.finaid.org
- Minority students/Bill and Melinda Gates – www.gmsp.org
- Early Childhood Program – www.inccrra.org
- Various divisions of the American Cancer Society offer students with a history of cancer a scholarship program to help them achieve their academic goals (800) ACS-2345.
- AmeriCorps has three programs of community service that require a ten month to one year full-time commitment and will then award an educational grant for schooling or replaying student loans (800) 942-2677.
- Cancer scholarships offer students and their families who are survivors searching for ways to afford a college education may receive some assistance by researching this website.
- Illinois Leading source for Scholarship Money
- Undergraduate scholarship
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Options – Looking for more great tips and resources? Checkout this website with a Video library and financial aid dictionary.
- Latino College Dollars
- Get Scholarship Updates at StudentScholarships.org In order to receive information about new scholarships that become available throughout the year you should Register for a Free Account. It's Fast and Easy. Go to http://www.studentscholarships.org/2014scholarships.php and follow the instructions.
- Don't know where to start or how to start looking for scholarships? Go to: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/college-scholarship-guide/ for great tips!