Fall Tuition is due July 11, 2017 by 7 p.m.
- Registration for FA17 is open! Choose your classes and register today!
- After you register for classes, please allow 24-48 hours for the Office of Financial Aid to evaluate your classes to make sure they’re part of the degree/certificate you’re pursuing. If they are financial aid eligible, your financial aid will post toward your tuition/fees. You can check your balance in your myMCC account 24-48 hours after registering. PLEASE NOTE: If you attended full-time in the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters, you may have used 100% of your available Pell for the year and may have no remaining Pell funds for the Summer 2017 semester. Call the Office of Financial Aid at (815) 455-8761 if you are unsure.
- There’s still time to apply for financial aid for FA17! Complete your 2017/18 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov. Make sure all your paperwork has been turned in and your file completed by the end of June so your financial aid can be applied to your tuition/fees.
- Plan ahead! Student Loan Workshop for FA17:
- FIRST TIME BORROWERS:
- Tuesday, June 6, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., A117
- Tuesday, July 5, 2:30-3:30 p.m. A117
- REPEAT BORROWERS:
- Thursday, June 15, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., A123
- Monday, June 19, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., A123
- Wednesday, June 28, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., A123
- Register at www.mchenry.edu/loanrequest. Space is limited.
- FIRST TIME BORROWERS:
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals are due Thursday, June 1, by noon. If you do not turn in an appeal or make payment arrangements, your classes will be dropped on Friday, June 2, 2017.
- SU17 Disbursement Dates
Please allow up to two weeks for processing before any refund is sent to your myMCC Plus card.
- 5/31/17 First loan disbursement, scholarship and veteran benefits
- 6/17/17 First-time Borrower loan disbursement (for classes that started 5/17/17)
- 7/5/17 FA17 Scholarship and Tuition Waivers post to myMCC account
- 8/3/17 Final cleanup of any late or outstanding financial aid awards
- MCC is closed on Tuesday, July 4, in observance of the Fourth of July holiday.
- April 13 – Summer tuition due by 7:30 p.m. You can still register until the first day of classes but you must pay in full at time of registration or enroll in the Nelnet payment plan the same day, or you may be dropped from your classes.
- Thursday, August 3 - Summer classes end
- Thursday, August 17 - OPENING DAY for New Students
- Friday, August 18 - First official day of FA17 semester
- Monday, August 21 - First full week of classes
- Federal financial aid will only pay for classes that count toward completion of the academic program that you are pursuing. Your academic program must be current in our system in order for your financial aid to transmit.
- You can check your current academic program at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > My Toolbox > Student Menu > Academics > Student Planning and Registration
- All changes to an academic degree or certificate program, including the catalog year, may impact your financial aid. Please consult with an academic advisor to complete the Academic Program Change form if your degree is not current. (Note: You may not change your academic program if you are Maximum Time Frame). You can also make changes to an academic degree or certificate program by notifying the Registration Office, A258, or by calling (815) 479-7632.
- To ensure that all the classes for which you are registered are part of the academic program you are pursuing, you can complete a Program Evaluation at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > My Toolbox > Student Menu > Academics > Student Planning and Registration > Under the “Programs” column, click on your program
- You can check your current balance at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Student Menu > Financial Info > View My Account or Make a Full Payment > Student Finance > Account Activity > Choose a Term > Expand All.