What's Happening Now with Financial Aid
Get your ducks in a row!
- There’s still time to apply for financial aid for FA18! Complete your 2018/19 FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Federal financial aid will only pay for classes that count toward completion of the academic program that you are pursuing. Your academic program must be current in our system in order for your financial aid to transmit.
- Check your current academic program at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Planning.
- All changes to an academic degree or certificate program, including the catalog year, may impact your financial aid. Consult with an academic advisor to complete the Academic Program Change form if your degree is not current. (Note: You may not change your academic program if you are Maximum Time Frame).
Make changes to an academic degree or certificate program by notifying the Registration Office, A258, or by calling (815) 479-7632.
- To ensure that all the classes for which you are registered are part of the academic program you are pursuing, you can complete a Program Evaluation at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Planning. Select your program.
- Check your current balance at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Self-Service > Student Finance > Account Activity.
Back to Top ⇑