FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS: After you register, you will see that you have a balance due and your financial aid has not been applied toward your tuition/fees. Your financial aid will only be applied to classes that count toward completion of your academic program. To determine if your classes count toward completion of your academic program, we need to evaluate them. Evaluation of your classes will be completed by December 7 (or earlier.) Periodically check your myMCC account for a change in your balance.
SP17 TUITION IS DUE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7
You must pay in full or have a payment method in place (Financial Aid or Nelnet Payment Plan) or your classes will be dropped for non-payment on December 8.
- Get a jump-start on a Student Loan Workshop for SP18:
- NEW BORROWERS
- Wednesday, November 15, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, 12/11/17, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 1/4/18, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Monday, 1/29/18, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- NEW BORROWERS
- REPEAT BORROWERS
- Tuesday, 11/28/17, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m
- Thursday, 11/30/17, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 12/13/17, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1/10/18, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m
Register at www.mchenry.edu/loanrequest. Space is limited.
- November 22-26, 2017 – Thanksgiving Break – College closed
- December 11-15, 2017 – Final Exam Week
- December 16, 2017 – Winter Commencement
- December 22, 2017 – January 1, 2018 – Winter Break
- January 15, 2018 – Closed for MLK Day
- January 16, 2018 – First Day of Spring Semester
- Federal financial aid will only pay for classes that count toward completion of the academic program that you are pursuing. Your academic program must be current in our system in order for your financial aid to transmit.
- You can check your current academic program at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > My Toolbox > Student Menu > Academics > Student Planning and Registration
- All changes to an academic degree or certificate program, including the catalog year, may impact your financial aid. Please consult with an academic advisor to complete the Academic Program Change form if your degree is not current. (Note: You may not change your academic program if you are Maximum Time Frame). You can also make changes to an academic degree or certificate program by notifying the Registration Office, A258, or by calling (815) 479-7632.
- To ensure that all the classes for which you are registered are part of the academic program you are pursuing, you can complete a Program Evaluation at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > My Toolbox > Student Menu > Academics > Student Planning and Registration > Under the “Programs” column, select your program
- You can check your current balance at www.mchenry.edu/myMCC > Student Menu > Financial Info > View My Account or Make a Full Payment > Student Finance > Account Activity > Choose a Term > Expand All.