Final Exam Schedule
- Classes meeting Friday ONLY will have final exams during the regular class time on Friday of the 15th week.
- Evening classes meeting at 5 p.m. or later will have final exams during the regular class time.
- All other day classes will have final exams according to the block schedule below.
- Due to the College closing on any day during Final Exam Week, final exams scheduled for that day will be held according to the same schedule and in the same location on the Friday of Finals Week.
|Regular Class Meeting Days||Regular Class Starting Times||Final Exam Time||Final Exam Day|
|S||8, 9, 9:30 a.m.||9 - 11 a.m.||S|
|S||Afternoon Classes||Regular Class time||S|
|M, MW, MF, MWF, MThF, MTTh, MTh||7, 7:30, 8, 8:30 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||M|
|M||7, 7:30, 8, 9 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||M|
|W||7, 7:30, 8 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||W|
|W, MW, MWF, MTWTh, WF||9, 9:30 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||W|
|M, MW, MWF, MF, MThF, MTWTh, MTTh, MTh||10, 10:30 a.m.||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||M|
|W, MW, MWF, MTWTh, WF||11, 11:30 a.m.||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||W|
|M, MW, MWF||Noon, 1 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||M|
|W, WF||Noon, 1 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||W|
|M, MW, MF, MThF, MTTh, MTh||2, 2:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||M|
|W||2, 2:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||W|
|MW, MWF||3, 3:30, 4 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||W|
|W||4, 4:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||W|
|M||4, 4:30 p.m.||5 - 7 p.m.||M|
|T, TTh, TF, TThF||7, 7:30, 8 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||T|
|Th, TTh||8:30, 9, 9:30 a.m.||8 - 10 a.m.||Th|
|T, TTh, TF, TThF||10, 10:30 a.m.||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||T|
|Th, TTh||11, 11:30 a.m., Noon||10:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.||Th|
|T, TTh, TThF, TF||12:30, 1, 2 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||T|
|Th||Noon, 1 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||Th|
|Th||2, 2:30 p.m.||12:30 - 2:30 p.m.||Th|
|T, TTh||2:30, 3, 3:45, 4, 4:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||T|
|Th||3, 3:45, 4, 4:30 p.m.||2:45 - 4:45 p.m.||Th|
Please note the following important facts about this schedule:
- This is a generic schedule and occasionally special circumstances may arise which necessitate changes (for example, conflicts due to room scheduling). In such cases, instructors will announce the appropriate changes after consulting with the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- Students having more than three finals in one day are encouraged to consult with their instructors to work out scheduling arrangements.
- Students, if a final exam time does not appear on this schedule, consult with your instructor.