This is the event of the year to help excite and re-energize our community about career possibilities in the area. Hear companies in manufacturing, healthcare, social assistance, finance, and more talk about what they do and demonstrate some of the jobs that people can have at those organizations.
Let's get our future workforce excited about staying and working in McHenry County!
Enjoy Special Demonstrations from the Following MCC Programs:
- Biology – get a sneak peek into MCC’s newest science technology
- Culinary Management and Arts
- Digital Media/Graphics
- Kids & College – summer programs for middle and high schoolers
One-Hour Workshops Offered:
- Financial Aid Planning
- Dual-Credit Programs for High School Students
- Adult Learner Information Session
- Online Reputation Management (based on MCC’s Massive Open Online Course)
New for 2014! College and Career Readiness Zone
- Tech stations for career cruising
- Interest surveys
Middle school students through sophomores in high school, and their families.
- Explore a variety of career options available, all in an immersive and interactive format
- Get excited about the vast opportunities and career paths to take in McHenry County
- Connect with area businesses and organizations
Free and open to the public
- Joule Technologies
- McHenry County Fire/Rescue/Police Departments
- Scot Forge
- The Care of Trees
- The Growing Scene, Inc.
- Weed Man
*check back regularly for updated list of participating companies