From 11/2/2017 to 11/2/2017
From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
A two-hour information session will provide information to anyone wishing to be more prepared before taking the test. This is optional but highly recommended for anyone concerned about taking the test after being out of school for a number of years.
The information session will include:
- What to expect on test day
- How to fill out the answer folders
- Test-taking tips
- How to interpret the scores
- When to expect the results
- Sample questions from each test
Sessions are scheduled for September 14 and November 2, 2017 from 9–11 a.m. The cost of the session is $20.
Test Prep Booklets will be available after the session for $7. Contact Nancy Bollman for more information at (815) 455-8598.