From 10/3/2017 to 10/3/2017
From 12 pm to 2 pm
No appointment needed!
Finish your 2017/2018 OR 2018/2019 FAFSA with the help of FAFSA experts!
Please bring: FSA ID
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA!).
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers, if you are a dependent student. *A parent who does not have a SSN enters all zero’s.
- Your driver’s license number, if you have one.
- Your Alien Registration Number, if you are not a U.S. citizen.
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married) and for your parents if you are a dependent student: IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ (from 2 years ago).
- Foreign tax return and/or tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau.
- Records of your untaxed income such as child support received, interest income,and veterans non-education benefits for you and for your parents, if you are a dependent student.
- More details: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov