Do you want to improve your language skills?
We serve adults who want to learn to read, write, and speak the English language. Classes are for beginning learners to advanced learners. Most courses and services are offered at no cost students.
- an adult whose native language is not English?
- a non-native English speaker who wants to prepare for college-level courses or improve business communication?
What you need to know about ESL classes at MCC:
- You may attend as many as three classes per semester depending on eligilibity.
- We have morning, afternoon and evening ESL classes at MCC and throughout the area.
- Please note: students who have a J-1 Visa may not be eligible for free tuition. View tuition and fees ⇒
Registering for ESL at MCC:
- Call (815) 455-8752 or come to Building A, Room 362 on Mondays or Thursdays at 9 a.m. or at 5 p.m.
- Se habla español.