English as a Second Language (ESL)
Please call (815) 455-8752 to make an appointment for one of the following registration sessions. Arrive on time to your assigned session and plan at least two hours to complete your registration and assessment.
- Wednesday, July 6 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, July 7 at 5 p.m.
- Monday, July 11 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 12 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 13 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, July 14 at 5 p.m
Do you want to improve your language skills?
We serve adults who want to learn to read, write, and speak the English language. Classes are for beginning learners to advanced learners. Most courses and services are offered at no cost to students.
- an adult whose native language is not English?
- a non-native English speaker who wants to prepare for college-level courses or improve business communication?
- You may attend as many as three classes per semester depending on eligibility.
- We have morning, afternoon and evening ESL classes at MCC and throughout the area.
- Call (815) 455-8752
- Se habla español.