Are you the one keeping your cool when others around you panic? Then you might thrive in a career as a first responder in today's fast-paced multijurisdictional dispatching centers. Prepare to take the National Emergency Communications Certification (NECC) exam with the assistance of an instructor who has over 15 years of experience in public service.
The Bureau of Labor Statics projects employment in this field to grow by 8% between 2016–2026.
Registering for the First Time?
- The first time you register online, see www.mchenry.edu/myMCC and select: Register for Workforce and Community Development Classes »
- To search for a class, enter search criteria such as a keyword (ex. painting) or the course code number. Or, try selecting a Topic Code using the arrow for the drop-down menu.
- Select a class for registration and select Submit.
- Complete the required personal identification information and payment information, then select Submit.
- You'll receive an email containing information about using your own "myMCC" account to register for classes on online within two business days.
For more information, contact Justin DeBolt at (815) 479-7879