As a student, you have many resources available to help you before, during, and after, life at MCC.
You can put special notices in here!
- Advising and Transfer Center (ATC)
- Career Services
- College Catalog
- Search Course Schedules (Credit)
- Distance Learning
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Requirements
- Transcript Ordering Information
Need help paying for college?
- Crisis Intervention and Prevention Services
- Multicultural Affairs
- Sage Learning Center (free tutoring)
- Service Learning
- Sexual Misconduct Assistance and Reporting | Title IX
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Life
- Student Services
- Student Success
- Technology Resources for Students
- Testing Center
- Veterans' Services
Get the Scoop on Study Abroad at an Info Session
New field-studies program in Munich and Prague, "It Can't Happen Here (Can It?)"
The first 20 attendees will be treated to a free ice cream bar.
All sessions in B166/167
- November 15 | 1 to 2 p.m.