Prospective students, current students and community members are encouraged to review the following information, which provides a comprehensive overview of the College and its practices, including crime statistics, privacy, financial aid and other important college policies.
General MCC Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Assistance and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Tuition Price and Fees
- Refund Policy
- MCC Faculty
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of MCC and Programs
- Copyright Infringement
- Retention Rate
- Student Right-to-Know: Enrollment, Graduation and Transfer Rates
- Completion/Graduation Rates for Student Athletes
- Information on MCC's Equity in Athletics report
- Job Placement for Graduates
MCC has designated that Recruiting and Admissions shall be available to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining student consumer information.
Contact Recruiting and Admissions
We're open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visit us in A262.
Contact us at (815) 479-7732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: McHenry County College is required by the Higher Education Act (Amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act - HEOA) to disclose the information and links on this page.