CNC is used in metals, wood and plastics fabrication throughout McHenry County.
Earn your CNC Machining Certificate and learn skills that are directly applicable in the operation of computer-controlled machines performing one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces. Become familiar with CNC programming using G codes and conversational programming.
The courses in this Fast Track program are arranged in a sequence that provides optimal learning opportunities. You're required to follow the integrated program sequence.
Total Cost of CNC Machining Certificate
(in-district) Total Amount: $2,465.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 18
Weeks to Complete: 64
What makes MCC's CNC Machining Certificate program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
- Apply all credits from your CNC Machining Certificate toward your Advanced Manufacturing Technician Certificate.
- Apply all credits from your Advanced Manufacturing Certificate toward your Engineering Technology AAS.
In addition to the CNC Machining Certificate, we offer:
- Engineering Technology AAS, Fast Track
- Architectural and Engineering Design Technology Certificate, Fast Track (with Engineering Technology specialization)
- Advanced Manufacturing Certificate, Fast Track
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Certificate, Fast Track
What you need to know about getting your CNC Machining Certificate (CIP 15.041)
|Additional CNC Machining Certificate Costs||$593.00||$593.00||$593.00||$593.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a CNC Machining Certificate?
- CNC Operator
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Lathe Operator
- CNC Mill Operator
- CNC Set Up Technician
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic||51-4012|
|Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operators, Metal and Plastic||51-4011|
How will MCC's CNC Machining Certificate program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
- Ask about internships
By the Numbers:
- Salary Range:
- Job Outlook:
What have graduates gone on to do?
Outside of the Classroom
Want more information on The Fast Track?
For course schedule details, call (815) 479-7831. Or, fill out our contact form and we'll contact you.