In addition to a core of computer information system courses at MCC, you'll complete general education and business requirements, developing a well-rounded skill set – skills that today's employers are looking for in computer programmers and support people:
- A logical thought process
- Attention to detail
- The ability to communicate without using technical terms
- The ability to work in small groups
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good communication skills, dependability, reliability and willingness to work as part of a team
Total Cost of Computer Information Systems AAS
(in-district) Total Amount: $10,947.00
Credit Hours to Complete: 66
Semesters to Complete: 6
What makes MCC's Computer Information Systems AAS program better than or distinct from similar programs at other institutions?
In addition to the Computer Information Systems AAS, we offer:
- Network Security AAS
- Network Security AAS, Fast Track
- Advanced Computer Skills Certificate
- Computer Programmer Certificate
- Computer Skills Certificate
- Cyber Security Certificate
- Geek Technology Certificate
- Help Desk Certificate
- Networking Specialist Certificate
- PC Support Specialist Certificate
- Webmaster Certificate
What you need to know about getting your Computer Information Systems AAS (CIP 11.0103)
|Additional Computer Information Systems AAS Costs||$4,281.00||$4,281.00||$4,281.00||$4,281.00|
What job opportunities are available to someone with a Computer Information Systems AAS?
|Occupation and Occupational Profile Link||SOC Code|
|Computer and Information Scientists, Research||15-1111|
|Computer and Information Systems Managers||11-3021|
|Computer Security Specialists||15-1122|
|Computer Software Engineers, Applications||15-1132|
|Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software||15-1133|
|Computer Systems Analysts||15-1121|
|Network Systems and Data Communications Analysts||15-1143|
How will MCC's Computer Information Systems AAS program prepare me for my career or connect me to opportunities?
By the Numbers:
- Salary Range:
- Job Outlook:
What have graduates gone on to do?
Outside of the Classroom
Ask about internships!
Already an MCC student?
Department Chair: (815) 455-8732
Interested in getting started at MCC?
Send me more information about this program and MCC.
Ask us to contact you ⇒