The RN to BSN Partnership Program provides an efficient pathway for MCC students who have been admitted to MCC’s Associate in Applied Science in Nursing program to pursue direct admission into the Aurora University-Woodstock Center RN to BSN program to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. Through this partnership program, you can complete your AAS in Nursing and prerequisites for the RN to BSN program at MCC, and then move seamlessly into the Aurora University (AU) RN to BSN program.
- Complete 2/3 of your BSN by graduation from MCC
- Transfer up to 85 credits from MCC to AU
- Lock in AU’s tuition for three years at the point of taking the pathophysiology course through AU
- Be admitted to MCC and working toward your AAS in Nursing at MCC
- Earn prerequisite course grades of C or higher and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Aurora University---RN to BSN Course Pathway - Woodstock Center
- Aurora University---RN to BSN Partnership Program - Woodstock Center
Already an MCC student?
Contact the nursing department chair: (815) 455-8710.
Interested in getting started at MCC?
I'm not an MCC student, send me more information ⇒ about this program and MCC.