Make a difference this spring break
Print, sign and submit
Due: January 31 at 4 p.m.
- Who: You - a current MCC student, 18 years or older!
- What: A week of service as we assist several nonprofit agencies in Chicago and on the final day, in McHenry County
- Cost: $30 non-refundable fee for all students. This fee includes travel, t-shirts and partial food and entertainment expenses. Bring an additional $10 a day for additional food and other expenses.
- When: Sunday, March 23 through Friday, March 28.
- How: Submit an application by January 31 to Student Life, A252.
All participants in the ASB program
- Are required to have health insurance to last through the duration of the week
- Pay the $30 non-refundable trip fee
- Are required to attend all the meeting dates listed below: (held in Student Life)
- Tuesday, March 4 at 4pm
- Tuesday, March 18 at 4pm
- Sunday, March 23 at 5 pm
MCC students are expected to demonstrate qualities of morality, integrity, honesty, civility, honor and respect. MCC may initiate disciplinary action and impose sanctions against any student found responsible for committing, attempting to commit, or intentionally assisting in the commission of any of the prohibited forms of conduct listed in the Student Code of Conduct.