Welcome McHenry County College Alumni
Call For 2015 Distinguished Alumni Nominations
McHenry County College is proud of its graduates and their accomplishments.
The Distinguished Alumnus Award program recognizes the accomplishments of notable MCC alumni who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in their chosen profession and made a positive impact on their community.
Nominate one of our MCC Distinguished Alumni today!
Deadline for nominations will be Monday, March 2, 2015.
Criteria for Nomination:
- The candidate attended MCC and completed a minimum of three credit hours.
- The candidate has achieved success of an exceptional nature within their chosen field or profession.
- The candidate has made a positive impact on his/her community, through leadership and/or active volunteering.
- The candidate agrees to be present to accept the award the Distinguished Alumni Reception held in April 2015 at McHenry County College.
- The candidate agrees to return to campus at least once within the year (in addition to accepting the award) to be a guest speaker and/or participate in a student engagement activity.
McHenry County College and the Friends of MCC Foundation hosted the 2014 Distinguished Alumni Award Reception and Award Ceremony on need date, 2015 at McHenry County College.
The following individuals were honored as the 2014 Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients:
- Mary Miller of Crystal Lake, CEO/President of Miller Verchota, Inc. in Crystal Lake
- Mary Nader of McHenry, Associate Judge of the 22nd Judicial Circuit, McHenry County, Illinois in Woodstock
- Sandra Pierce of Huntley, CEO/President of Phoenix Woodworking in Woodstock.
Frank Gruber is the founder, CEO and executive editor of Tech Cocktail
If you attended McHenry County College, we would love to reconnect with you.
Update your contact information today to receive information on the MCC Alumni Programs, Alumni and College news, events and volunteer opportunities.
We want to keep in touch
Let us know when you’ve moved by filling out our change of address form and send it to Registration.
You can order your transcript online or in-person.
© 2015. McHenry County College. All rights reserved. McHenry County College, 8900 U.S. Hwy 14, Crystal Lake, Illinois 60012-2761 – (815) 455-3700