Career Resources for Alumni
What resources are offered to MCC Alumni?
Find a job 24/7
Whether you want to brush up your skills, find a new job or start your own business, call Dane Walkington at (815) 455-8556 to set up a meeting.
- Academic programs through certificates and transfer degrees
- Fast Track - Professional certificates and accelerated degree programs for adults offering credit programs in business management, construction management, manufacturing management and the engineering program
- Career Services assistance like career preparation and interviewing skills
- Continuing and Professional Development programs from welding boot camp to veterinary assistant
- Distance Education flexible formats for the way you learn
- Illinois Small Business Development Center workshops with topics like Starting a Business in Illinois and Survival Skills for The Entrepreneur
- On-line courses for learning opportunities on your schedule
- Professional training in areas like leadership, safety/OSHA/wellness and computer technology