Distinguished Alumni Award Recipients
Now accepting nominations for the 2013 Distinguished Alumni Award. Deadline: Monday, March 4, 2013
McHenry County College is proud of its graduates and their accomplishments. The Friends of MCC Foundation hosted the first MCC Distinguished Alumni Reception on Thursday, April 18, 2013.
The Distinguished Alumni Award program recognizes the accomplishments of notable MCC alumni who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in their chosen profession and made a positive impact on their community.
We thank everyone that submitted a Distinguished Alumni Award nomination. The MCC Alumni Selection Committee is reviewing all nominations and will select the MCC Alumni to be recognized at the reception in April.
Criteria for Nomination:
- The candidate attended MCC and completed a minimum of 3 credit hours.
- The candidate has achieved success of an exceptional nature within their chosen field or profession.
- Through leadership and/or active volunteering, the candidate has made a positive impact on his/her community.
- The candidate agrees to be present to accept the award the Distinguished Alumni Reception held Thursday, April 18, 2013 at McHenry County College.
- The candidate agrees to return to campus at least once within the year (in addition to accepting the award) to be a guest speaker and/or participate in a student engagement activity.