The Distinguished Alumni Award program recognizes the accomplishments of notable MCC alumni who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in their chosen profession and made a positive impact on their community.
Criteria for Nomination:
- The candidate attended MCC and completed a minimum of three credit hours.
- The candidate has achieved success of an exceptional nature within their chosen field or profession.
- Through leadership and/or active volunteering, the candidate has made a positive impact on his/her community.
- The candidate agrees to be present to accept the award the Distinguished Alumni Reception held Thursday, April 17 at McHenry County College.
- The candidate agrees to return to campus at least once within the year (in addition to accepting the award) to be a guest speaker and/or participate in a student engagement activity.
- Nomination form must be completed and submitted by Monday, March 3, 2014 at midnight CST; nomination form must be accompanied by a current resume. Resume can be attached to the form linked below.
- Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else.
- If self-nominating, at least one letter of reference must be submitted.
- If available, MCC welcomes the additional submission of up to three letters of recommendations.