Nominate an Alumni
Now accepting nominations for the 2016 Distinguished Alumni Award.
Deadline: Friday, April 1, 2016
The Distinguished Alumni Award recognizes the accomplishments of McHenry County College alumni who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in their chosen profession and have made a positive impact on their community.
- Attended MCC and completed a minimum of three credit hours.
- Has achieved success of an exceptional nature within their chosen field or profession.
- Has made a positive impact on his/her community, through leadership and/or active volunteering.
- Agrees to return to campus at least once within the year (in addition to accepting the award) to be a guest speaker and/or participate in a student engagement activity.
- Nomination form must be completed and submitted by Friday, April 1, 2016 at midnight CST.
- Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else.
- If self-nominating, at least one letter of reference must be submitted.
- If available, MCC welcomes the additional submission of up to three letters of recommendations.