All students interested in the McHenry County College Associate Degree in Nursing Program should attend one information session prior to applying to the program. Information Sessions will be scheduled approximately once a month during the regular school year.
- Thursday, December 3 at 3:30 p.m. in E217
- Wednesday, February 3 at 1:30 p.m. in E222
- Friday, March 4 at 9 a.m. in E221
- Thursday, April 7 at 3:30 p.m. in E221
- Thursday, May 5 at 3:30 p.m. in E221
Mandatory meeting for all applicants. No registration required.
Campus map available.