If you have previously taken credit courses at MCC, please contact advising for assistance (815) 479-7565.
If you have never attended MCC before…
- Apply for admission:
- Apply and pay the non-refundable $15 admissions application fee online or
- apply in person in the Admissions Office (A262).
- Speak to your advisor at your 4-year college/university and have them recommend courses to take at MCC.
- Contact a recruiter at (815) 479-7732 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in registering.
- Send transcripts (high school or college) to Admissions to prove you meet the course prerequisites when necessary. Transcripts do not have to be official.*
- Take placement tests if necessary.
- Register for classes.
You may register online, or in person in Registration (A258).
- You will need your myMCC username and password to register online.
- You may need to register in person if your course has prerequisites.
- Pay your tuition and fees online or in person in Registration.
- Buy books.
- Request that MCC send your transcript to your school after finals.
*We will not evaluate official transcripts for summer-only students. Dual admission is not available.